- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Purchase of goods
- Any contract for purchases made through the Website will be with Heaton Wilson Books situated at Southdown Corner, Chale, Isle of Wight PO38 2LJ.
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be processed. Payment of the advertised price will be taken at the point of order. Charging your payment method does not mean that an order has been accepted. Once payment has been processed, we will confirm that your order has been received. Acceptance of your order (when we dispatch your order) brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract. International shipping costs are provided on request by emailing : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not process any orders in the case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods (including the advertised price of the goods) appearing on our Website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email and reserve the right to cancel your order.
- This Website is strictly for personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to use the Website for commercial or business purposes or to place orders which will be, or are being, sold on to a third party. If you are suspected of using the Website in any of these ways then we reserve the right to withdraw from any relevant contract(s) and cancel your order(s).
- You must not use this Website: (i) in a way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or any Heaton Wilson Books service to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, or (ii) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity. We reserve the right to cancel any order, or refuse any service if your behaviour gives us a justified reason to do so.
- We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 you may use Heaton Wilson Books only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Your right of cancellation
If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, you can cancel your order within 14 days from the day on which you receive your items (or the last item if they were shipped separately) only if the item was sent in error (specifically, not the book or books that you ordered). You must notify us by email at email@example.com. In those exceptional circumstances, you must send the item back to us no later than 14 days from the day on which you notified us, by following the instructions we send you. We will refund the price of the item no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the item back from you.
Availability of goods
If Heaton Wilson Books has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, or cannot obtain the stock from our suppliers, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by us from your payment method will be credited to your account; and we will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Heaton Wilson Books will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation or to supply the goods in this situation. Please note: we endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by occasionally running special offers, but please remember stocks are likely to be limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our Website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the Website when goods have sold out at promotional price may take a few hours. Please note that the price the goods are offered for are as displayed in your online basket, but that is subject to the rest of these terms.
Delivery of goods
Heaton Wilson Books will post the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give us at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you by Heaton Wilson Books.